Detroit Chapter 13 Attorney
Bankruptcy Lawyer in Detroit
Acclaim Legal Services assists Wayne County with offices based in Dearborn, Michigan. Conveniently located just west of downtown Dearborn at the Village Plaza, our debt relief attorneys offer free financial evaluations and same day bankruptcy protection. Unsure of your options or what course of action is best for your circumstances? Call us today at 313-324-8763 for a same day evaluation with a Detroit bankruptcy attorney.
Detroit Chapter 13 Attorney
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is court authorized repayment program. It is superior to other debt consolidation options because it provides:
- Court protection from creditors and creditor actions such
home foreclosure, vehicle repossession, etc.
- 0% repayment for mortgage arrearages and unsecured debt obligations such as credit card and medical bills, personal loans, etc.
- Only legal way to reduce the principal balance owed on your mortgage(s) by
removing your second mortgage(s) or home equity loan(s).
- Long term credit repair by reducing debt-to-income ratio and restoring timely payments to your creditors.
Chapter 13 provides uniform repayment terms to your creditors based a budget that we propose. Over the course of a 36 – 60 month timeframe, you will resolve arrearages on secured debts (mortgage, vehicles, etc), eliminate any remaining balances on unsecured debt obligations including second mortgages and work towards improving your credit score to put you on the path to financial freedom.
Call our Detroit Chapter 13 attorney today at 313-324-8763 to discuss how this powerful debt consolidation plan might work for you. We offer free consultations, call us or schedule your consultation online.
Detroit Chapter 7 Attorney
Chapter 7 is a straight-forward debt elimination program that wipes the credit slate clean. By filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you receive:
- Immediate protection from your creditors
- Relief from judgment or garnishments
- Complete court discharge of unsecured debt obligations such as credit card and medical bills, personal loans, past due utility bills, loan deficiencies, etc.
- Protection from utility shut-offs
Chapter 7 provides immediate and lasting debt relief. Within 4 -5 months after filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy with our Dearborn office, you will receive a court discharge from your debt and a fresh financial start.
Detroit Bankruptcy Attorneys – Trust our Experience
Founded in 2003, Acclaim Legal Services has helped over 11,000 local Detroit residents find last debt relief. We hold the highest rating (A+) with the Better Business Bureau and pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer services. Visit our testimonials page for references.
We offer free in-office or phone consultations with a licensed Detroit bankruptcy attorney to discuss your options and the best course of action to resolve your debt burdens. Call us today for your financial evaluation at 313-324-8763.