Bankruptcy Attorneys Southfield
Southfield Debt Resolution Specialists
Determining the best way to achieve debt relief can be as overwhelming as the debt itself. At Acclaim Legal Services, our purpose to help you shoulder that burden and eventually remove it. No matter what financial struggles you are experiencing, we can help.
Call our office today at 248-443-7033 for a free consultation. One of our licensed Southfield bankruptcy attorneys will meet with you, review your finances and long term goals and provide you with qualified legal advice.
Chapter 13 Debt Repayment Program
Chapter 13 is a court-authorized repayment plan that spans 36 – 60 months. The plan is designed to set up reasonable monthly payments with your creditors, while also providing the following benefits:
- Stop Home Foreclosure with 0% repayment on mortgage arrearages or opportunity to surrender the property within the plan to release the mortgage obligation
- Remove second mortgage(s) or home equity loan(s) to bring your home more in line with current market conditions
- Stop creditor proceedings such as vehicle repossession, judgments, wage garnishments, etc.
- Eliminate a portion, if not the majority, of your unsecured debts such as credit cards, medical bills, loan deficiency debt, past due utilities, etc. at the completion of the program
- Improve your credit throughout the course of the program by reducing your debt-to-income ratio and restoring timely payments to your creditors. These two factors alone account for 65% of your credit score according to FICO.
Chapter 13 debt consolidation can help restore you credit, achieve your financial goal of becoming debt free and take the stress out of dealing with your finances and creditors each month. Call our Southfield Chapter 13 attorneys at 248-443-7033 for a free evaluation. We offer same day advice and look forward to your call.
Chapter 7 Debt Elimination
Chapter 7 is often referred to as a “fresh start” program, because that is the end-result for your credit and outstanding debts. Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a total debt elimination program for all unsecured debt obligations such as:
- Credit Cards
- Medical Bills
- Loan Deficiency debt resulting from a home foreclosure, vehicle repossession, etc.
- Personal loans
- Past due utilities
- Certain older tax debts
Call our Southfield Chapter 7 Bankruptcy lawyers for a free consultation on how to achieve a debt-free existence.
Have Experience on Your Side
We understand the stress associated with mounting financial debt obligations. We have assisted over 9,000 clients in finding a positive resolution to their debts. We want to do the same for you. Call us today for a free consultation at 248-443-7033 or schedule online to meet with one of our licensed Southfield bankruptcy attorneys.