Resources to help answer all of your questions about bankruptcy.
Over 120 years of combined legal experience advocating debt resolution for our clients.
We look forward to earning your trust.
Questions Commonly Asked About Bankruptcy
- What are some of the bankruptcy myths?
- When can I buy a house after bankruptcy?
- What is the difference between Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Debt Settlement - When is it the right choice?
- Could I lose my job if I file for bankruptcy?
- Can I afford the bankruptcy attorney fees?
- Does my spouse have to file bankruptcy as well?
- Will I lose my car in bankruptcy?
- Will I lose my house in bankruptcy?
- Student loans and bankruptcy: What is a Hardship Discharge?
My experience with the Chapter 13 process from beginning to end was challenging at times. Throughout the almost six years working with Acclaim Legal Services, I must say that from the very first day when my wife and I met with William Johnson to the final days working with Attorney Chris Jones and…
The team we worked with at Acclaim has been very helpful. They are very responsive and are always ready to help. There has been no disruption and my attorney is always very straight forward with his responses. My questions and concerns are always answered via…
When I started at Acclaim they were every helpful in explaining the things i need to know an what all the paper work i needed to get together. As i went through all the process on my Chapter 13 bankruptcy they kept me informed of all i need to do and to get for them. If…
Acclaim Legal Services was extremely helpful to us during a very distressing time of our lives. We started off with a chapter 13 then the economy dropped even further and after a year and a half we had to file chapter 7. We had many obstacles to overcome having owned our own business for over 23 yrs.…