Attorney Chris Jones Joins Ranks as Board Certified Bankruptcy Specialist
Our managing attorney, Christopher Jones, just received board certification as a Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist. This is a demanding process that he completed with the American Board of Certification (ABC) over the past three years. ABC is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the public and improving the quality of the bankruptcy bar. The rigorous certification standards are designed to encourage bankruptcy practitioners to strive toward excellence and recognize those attorneys who are experts in the bankruptcy field. Attorney Jones successfully completed the requirements for national certification in Consumer Bankruptcy Law. Highlights include:
- Over 5 year of law practice and over 400 hours of bankruptcy related matters in the past three years.
- Documented involvement in consumer bankruptcy law.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing legal education by gaining over 60 hours of bankruptcy education (including speaking engagements) over the past three years.
- Passed an extensive, day-long written examination covering consumer bankruptcy issues and bankruptcy law.
Attorney Chris Jones has been a valuable member of the firm since he joined in 2005. In recent years, he has gained visibility in the Detroit bankruptcy community by:
- Participating in judge's panels to input and help shape district policies and procedures and
- Speaking engagements for Institute for Continuing Legal Education and American Bankruptcy Institute.
Chris's main passion is helping our clients find lasting debt resolution through Chapter 13 Debt Consolidation, Chapter 7 Debt Relief and Debt Settlement. To set up an appointment to meet with Attorney Chris Jones for a free consultation, call us at 866-261-8282 or click here.