Stop Harassing Creditor Calls and Bill Collectors
Stop Creditor Calls and Resolve Your Debts
Exhausted with the harassing creditors calls and collection letters? Worried that you don’t have the means to settleup on the debts to stop the collections? Tired of dealing with bad credit as a result of your outstanding debts?
We are a helping hand to Michigan families. Through our debt resolution programs we can:
- Put a stop to all collections calls and letters;
- Help you to find lasting debt resolution;
- Assist you in improving your credit for a brighter financial future.
Call us today at 866-261-8282 for a free consultation with one of our debt resolution experts. We will review your current finances and circumstances, provide a free financial evaluation and advise on how to meet your long term financial goals. Meet one of our qualified attorneys at any of our six office locations in: Detroit, Southfield, Warren, Dearborn, Ann Arbor, Flint, Michigan.
Our Debt Resolution Programs End All Collection Calls:
Our debt consolidation program is known as a Chapter 13 reorganization plan. Filing your case will put an immediate and legal end to all creditor calls, letter and actions. This extends for the full length of the 36 – 60 month repayment plan.
The Chapter 13 program also provides other distinct benefits:
- Balanced Budget: We propose the repayment plan based on your individual circumstances (income, debt, etc), not your creditor demands.
- Improved Credit:Your credit will improve as you progress through the re-payment process. Two factors influence 65% of your credit score according to FICO:
- Debt-to-Income Ratio: Because the Chapter 13 plan focuses your efforts on paying down principal debt, your debt-to-income ratio will improve each month you move through the program.
- Consistent and timely payments to your creditors. The plan re-establishes consistent and on-time payments to your creditors and no more late reports to the credit bureaus.
- Creditor Protection:Not only will we stop their calls and letters, but the Chapter 13 program provides other legal protection from:
- Home Foreclosure
- Vehicle Repossession
- Garnishments (i.e. wage, bank account, etc)
No more stress at the end of each month trying to determine which of your bills you can afford to pay. The Chapter 13 plan provides an organized fashion to pay all your creditors back some portion of what you owe them. Together, we develop a proposed budget that spells out who you pay and how much. You are only required to make your “best efforts” to pay your creditors back over the 36 – 60 month time frame. Whatever you cannot afford to pay, any remaining balances, are simply discharged or eliminated at the end of the program.
If repayment isn’t an option based on your circumstances, we offer a debt elimination program called Chapter 7 bankruptcy. This is a fresh start program that wipes the credit slate clean by offering full and legal debt elimination for unsecured debts such as:
- Credit cards;
- Medical Bills;
- Personal loans;
- Loan deficiency debt;
- Older tax debts;
- Past due utility bills.
While you are in the program, you are protected from creditor call, letters or actions. When you are completed with the program and have your court discharge, unsecured creditors have no reason to call – as you no longer have a debt with them! Don’t lose another night’s sleep – call us today at 866-261-8282.
Stop Collections Before a Judgment or Garnishment Occurs:
Many people choose to ignore creditor calls or collection efforts. In most cases, this doesn’t make the problem go away. In fact often overlooking these creditor actions can put you in a worse position through:
- Prolonged bad credit;
- Garnishment of your wage, bank account or state tax refund.
Continued bad credit can prevent you from moving forward in life and
receiving new credit sources, such as a mortgage or vehicle loan. If you do get a loan with bad credit, you will likely be wasting money on a much higher interest rate. Dealing with the debt and collections head on and finding lasting resolution with put you on the path to improved credit and financial peace of mind.
If a creditor seeks a judgment this will most likely turn into a garnishment, which means:
- Draining your bank account;
- Taking 25% of your pay or;
- Seizing your state tax refund.
Garnishments have devastating effects on your budget and can often cause you to get behind on critical bills such as rent, mortgage payment or car payment. Don’t wait until it is too late, seek legal debt resolution now and protect your assets.
Call the Michigan Debt Resolution Experts
We offer free in-office or phone consultations to review your personal circumstances, analyze your situation and advise you on the best course of action.
We specialize in bankruptcy law, debt resolution, foreclosure prevention and credit repair. We have offices in Detroit, Southfield, Dearborn, Flint, Ann Arbor and Warren, Michigan. Please call us toll free at 866-261-8282 or click here to schedule a consultation right now.