If income standards prohibit you from filing a Chapter 7 fresh start to eliminate your unsecured debts, Chapter 13 bankruptcy is still available to assist you in reorganizing and potentially eliminating a portion of your debts.
You can still enjoy court protection from your creditors under a Chapter 13 reorganization, which includes:
- Potential to remove a second mortgage(s) or home equity loan(s)
- Legally stopping a foreclosure sale
- Halting a vehicle repossession
- Stopping a judgment or garnishment
- Stopping all creditor calls and much more.
When you come in for the initial free consultation, we will evaluate your options and advise you on which plan is appropriate for your financial circumstances.