Ann Arbor Michigan Bankruptcy Attorney Profiles
Acclaim Legal Services, Trusted Bankruptcy Attorneys in Ann Arbor
Choosing the right law firm to help you resolve your debts is important. You want qualified attorneys who understand the nuances of bankruptcy law and have experience administering cases. Call Acclaim Legal Services today at 734-369-9888 for a free consultation with a licensed Ann Arbor bankruptcy attorney.
Ann Arbor Bankruptcy Attorney Profiles
WILLIAM D. JOHNSON
Founder of Acclaim Legal Services, P.L.L.C. & Managing Attorney for Flint Office
Phone: 248.443.7033 ext. 223
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in Finance, Walsh College
- Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law (1994)
- Post Graduate, Wayne State University. Additional studies towards Master’s degree in Law with a concentration in Bankruptcy and Finance.
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Consumer Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Founding Member, Detroit Debtor Bar Association (Past Treasurer)
- Member of United Way’s Michigan Foreclosure Task Force: Foreclosure Prevention & Stabilization Collaborative
- Member, Legal Shield (formally known as Pre-Paid Legal)
- Aspatore Special Report (2010): “Michigan Foreclosure Defense and Modification Strategies” published by Aspatore Books, a Thomson Reuters Business.
- “Inside the Minds: Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies” (2011 ed.: published by Aspatore Books, a Thomson Reuters business.
Call us at 734-369-9888 for a free consultation or to schedule an appointment with one of our Ann Arbor Bankruptcy Attorneys.