Flint Chapter 13 Attorney & Chapter 7
Genesee County Bankruptcy Services
Acclaim Legal Services assists the Flint community with a local office in Flint Township, conveniently located of Miller Road and I75. Firm owner Bill Johnson, a compassionate attorney and bankruptcy specialist, manages this office and is available daily to speak to you about your debt relief questions.
We offer free in-office or phone consultations to discuss your questions and provide recommended steps for resolving your debts. Call our Flint bankruptcy attorney at 810-223-0470 or schedule a consultation online.
Flint Chapter 13 Attorney
Chapter 13 is a debt consolidation program designed to provide court protection as you make repayments to your creditors. The program has many unique features over other debt management plans:
- Immediate protection from home foreclosure and other creditor actions such as garnishments, vehicle repossession, judgments, etc.
- Reasonable budget terms based on your income, debt and individual circumstances. You are only required to pay your “best efforts”.
- 0% repayment on unsecured debts such as medical bills, credit card debt, personal loans, second mortgages or home equity loans, etc. All payments go straight to pay down and reduce the principal debt.
- Legal removal of second mortgage(s) , home equity loan(s) or other secondary liens on your home.
- Reduce your vehicle loan by reducing the interest rate, extending the payment terms or possibly reduce what you owe, depending on how long you have owned the vehicle.
- Credit repair by restoring timely payments to creditors, avoiding late reports to the credit reporting agencies and reducing your debt-to-income ratio.
- Legal debt discharge for all remaining balances on unsecured debts at the completion of the program.
Chapter 13 may be the answer your have been looking for and the debt consolidation program that finally gets your finances on the right track. We offer same day legal protection against your creditors. Call today at 810-223-0470 or for a free, confidential financial evaluation with Flint Chapter 13. We offer same day appointments and are here to serve you.
Chapter 7 Debt Elimination Program
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a “fresh start” program. Through filing a Chapter 7 in Flint, you will eliminate all general unsecured debt obligations such as:
- Credit cards;
- Medical bills;
- Personal loans;
- Loan deficiency debt;
- Home foreclosure;
- Past due utilities;
- Judgments, etc.
Filing Chapter 7 will wipe your credit slate clean. By eliminating your unsecured debts, you improve your debt-to-income ratio and have the opportunity to start a fresh payment history with new credit to begin restoring your credit score.
Trust our Flint Bankruptcy Lawyers
Determining how to manage your finances can be stressful and feel uncertain. By working
with a licensed attorney in Flint who specializes in debt relief, you can feel confident of the best outcome. Not only does our firm have over 50 years of combined legal experience resolving debt, but we have successfully helped over 11,000 in over a decade. All while maintaining an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our Flint office is conveniently located at Miller Road and I75. We have appointments available daily to discuss your finances and offer free consultation on how to resolve your debts. Don’t delay; call us today at 810-223-0470.