Bankruptcy Attorneys: Warren, Michigan
Acclaim Legal Services is established in Warren to help eastside communities find debt resolution and financial peace of mind. Clients come to our Warren office due to a variety of circumstances, but our goal is always the same: provide a free, comprehensive evaluation of our client’s current circumstances, understand their long-term financial goals and offer the best path to reach those goals.
Call us today at 586-354-2640 and or click here to schedule your free evaluation. Meeting with our Warren Bankruptcy Attorney may be the first step to finding financial peace of mind.
Chapter 13 Debt Consolidation
With many options available, it is difficult to know which path will best resolve your debts and propel you towards financial stability and success. While we routinely discuss all available options with our clients, we believe that most often Chapter 13 bankruptcy provides the best success and terms for debt consolidation and credit restoration. The program offers many unique features that make it a most complete than other debt management programs:
- Legal protection from home foreclosure. Either stop the foreclosure sale and set up reasonable repayment terms or eliminate further financial worry if the decision is to let the house go back to the bank.
- Remove a second mortgage(s) or home equity loan(s). Re-balance your home’s value relative to current market conditions.
- Halt vehicle repossession or get your vehicle back with positive repayment terms before it is sold at auction.
- Consolidate and likely partially eliminate unsecured debts such as credit cards, medical bills, older tax debts personal loans and past loan deficiencies, judgments and wage garnishments, etc.
- Begin improving your credit score through the Chapter 13 program by restoring timely payments to your creditors, avoiding late reports to the credit agencies and reducing your debt-to-income ratio or leverage each month you move through the program.
- Benefit from court protection from your creditors including a legal end to phone calls, collections, lawsuits or credit disputes.
These are just the highlights of what this comprehensive debt consolidation plan has to offer. When you come in to the office for the initial complementary consultation, our Warren bankruptcy attorney will evaluate all of your debts and the best course to resolve them within the shortest timeframe to best to meet your long term personal and financial goals. Call us today at 586-354-2640 schedule to an appointment to explore your options for gaining financial freedom.
Chapter 7 Complete Debt Relief
Filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy provides a fresh financial start. If you are not in the position to pay your debts back based on your current circumstances and income, filing for total debt relief may be your best option to resolve your debts and find financial peace of mind. Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy provides the following benefits:
- Complete debt elimination for unsecured debts such as medical bills, credit cards, certain old tax debts and personal loans.
- Avoid utility shut-off and eliminate past-due balances.
- Make a clean start after a home foreclosure or vehicle repossession by eliminating further debt obligation from related loan deficiency debt.
- Take the first steps towards improved credit by wiping the credit slate clean and correcting your debt-to-income ratio.
Chapter 7 is total debt relief and your first step to financial freedom. Call our licensed Macomb County bankruptcy attorneys to determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Trust the Bankruptcy Experts in Warren, Michigan
We are here to help. Our office, conveniently located on Van Dyke, is well-established in the community and known its expert legal advice, top customer service and the outstanding results we achieve for our clients. That is why most of our business comes for the referral of satisfied clients. Please visit our testimonials page to read some of our reviews.
Call us today for a free consultation. We offer in-office and phone consultations to discuss your debt resolution options. Call us today at 586-354-2640 or schedule an appointment online.