WILLIAM D. JOHNSON
Founder of Acclaim Legal Services, P.L.L.C. & Managing Attorney for Flint Office
Phone: 248.443.7033 ext. 223
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in Finance, Walsh College
- Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law (1994)
- Post Graduate, Wayne State University. Additional studies towards Master’s degree in Law with a concentration in Bankruptcy and Finance.
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Consumer Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Founding Member, Detroit Debtor Bar Association (Past Treasurer)
- Member of United Way’s Michigan Foreclosure Task Force: Foreclosure Prevention & Stabilization Collaborative
- Member, Legal Shield (formally known as Pre-Paid Legal)
- Aspatore Special Report (2010): “Michigan Foreclosure Defense and Modification Strategies” published by Aspatore Books, a Thomson Reuters Business.
- “Inside the Minds: Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies” (2011 ed.: published by Aspatore Books, a Thomson Reuters business.