Filing Bankruptcy in Michigan: Why Choose Acclaim Legal Services?
Making the decision on which debt resolution professional to engage is significant. You want the best representation to bring a swift and optimal resolution to your financial difficulties.
At Acclaim Legal Services we understand the importance of this selection process. That is why we offer all potential clients a free consultation. Not only do we want you to thoroughly understand and weigh your options for debt resolution, but we also consider it your opportunity to interview of our staff and bankruptcy attorneys. We want you to feel completely comfortable that we are the right professionals to help you.
Call us today at 866-261-8282 to schedule your free consultation with one of our licensed attorneys or speak to one over the phone. We have six Michigan office locations in: Detroit, Ann Arbor, Dearborn, Southfield, Warren and Flint. Typically we can accommodate same-day appointments and have evening and weekend hours for your convenience.
Below are key factors that make our firm distinct.
Michigan Bankruptcy and Debt Resolution Experience
- Our attorneys have over 120 years of combined legal experience in helping clients achieve debt resolution through Chapter 13, Chapter 7 or Debt Settlement.
- Our only practice area is debt resolution. Our perspective is to do one thing and be the best at it.
Exceptional Customer Service
- Our service and the results we achieve for our clients allow them to feel comfortable referring us to their family, friends and co-workers. In fact, the majority of our new clients come to us as referrals from our current and previous clients. We feel this is the biggest compliment.
- Please visit our testimonials page to read some of the feedback we have received about our staff.
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB (over 14 years) and an average 5-star rating with Google.
Merits and Distinctions
- Board Certified as a Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification;
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2013;
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau;
- Licensed with the State of Michigan and Federal Bar;
- Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) Member.
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) Member
- Consumer Bar Association (CBA) Member;
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) Member;
Leadership and Involvement in Our Community
- Member of United Way's Michigan Foreclosure Task Force: Foreclosure Prevention & Stabilization Collaborative
- We frequently speak at community and non-profit events, such as Center for Working Families and various HUD counselor events focusing on debt resolution and foreclosure prevention.
Authority on Bankruptcy and Debt Resolution Matters
- Chosen to participate on Judges' advisory boards.
- We frequently are asked to perform speaking engagements for:
- Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE);
- Consumer Bar Association;
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- Published works:
- Aspatore Special Report (2010): "Michigan Foreclosure Defense and Modification Strategies" published by Aspatore Books, a Thomson Reuters business.
- "Inside the Minds: Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies" (2011 ed.: published by Aspatore Books, a Thomson Reuters business.
Consider Acclaim Legal Services
In summary, Acclaim Legal Services has built its reputation on consistent positive case results, superior customer service and visibility in our community. Call us today at 866-261-8282 to let us evaluate your circumstances to help you determine the best course of action to resolve your debts and find lasting financial freedom.
Thank you for considering our law firm to assist you with your finances. We look forward to your call and to earning your trust.